Went Boiler last nite for Joanne's Bday and share a pressie with Wendy tt is a Hello Kitty NDSLite Cover. Didn't stay late left around 11plus cause there is another programme.
Happening last nite due to a gal name Michelle. The 1st half of the programme was fun but was spoil by this gal due to her jealousy. If you refer to my earlier entry you will know which gal I'm talking about. Well wat happened was tt her ex-bf, whom I call BOY, was very close to us. From the moment we reach n step into the room she was staring at me all the while. When we were playing games with Boy n he was sitting very close next to me when we chat cause we r whispering, her eyes was like going to pop out sooner or later. Well of course all my dearest friends were not happy with the way she stare and so started to suan her when I went smoking outdoor. Everyone knows wat happening except me n Boy were too engross in our games n company of chatting.
To me she is just a selfish n isolated little gal so I never give a damp to her existence, mayb tts the reason y I didn't feel anything at all. Boy was told off by his mei n god mum then he knows wat happened too. He keeps apologising to me about this matter but to me, I dun feels anything cause it's not totally his fault last nite. Well he is slow in thinking n reaction when it comes to this issue ba.. Haha :P I dun blame anyone at all cause she is just a small UN-grown kid.. Hahaha ;P
Really thanks for all my dearest friends for being so observant, esp my dearest little gal...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home